Friday 27 April 2018

Let That Behove



It’s been a while since the deranged idea of lying 
on th’ bed, knees up & writing on a MacBook Air 
transpired, but today we’re at it again; crazed as 
it seems, I am au fait & familiar with all the creed 
has to say about reducing stress so y’ focus has 
no impediments - less nodding off I guess; but it 
has already relaxed me to where the words flow, 
and there’s that fey compliment t’ being at ease 

I could regress to a sleazy view of what matters, 
like softer pillows with siren’s mattress; but no, I 
don’t have the get up and go to be introspective 
about classical musing on effeteness, - instead I 
like t’ dream simple ideas into wistful musings & 
let that behove whatever shapes my Universe 
© 10 April 2018, I. D. Carswell 

No comments:

Post a Comment