Sunday 24 February 2019

Failing The Rational Test


So, to what degree am I supposed t’ be failing the 
‘rational’ test o’ who’s still sane: now let me guess 
I’ve failed th’ entry-canon litmus because I will not 
listen to views abandoned by conceptual reality; if 
they were mine I didn’t recognise th’ paternity - &, 
we’ll always be related, so we’re abandoned on a 
pathway from where we thought we came, before 
rational actuality defamed all sane ‘reality’ claims 

I know there isn’t much dwelling space left within; 
regardless its a very small place to plan whatever 
existence yours will be, if this notion of sanity will 
let you see the choice that is yours; otherwise its 
the bits and pieces left by th’ bereft masses who 
stepped away from its clearly specious analogy 
© 24 February 2019, I. D. Carswell 

No comments:

Post a Comment